Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF?

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday! I would say TGIF but I am going to be working my booty off this weekend continuing to paint and clean grout..wahoo! 
I am trying to keep my sanity tho, and enjoy my family being here by going out to eat at night and trying to relax, at least til I get Braydon to bed, then I start working on the house again. My husband has no idea how much I am doing!!! haha
This GORGEOUS handmade jewelry is from Violaceous Web on Etsy. She is the sweetest and will even do custom pieces! She is so, so, so talented and her jewelry is priced so reasonably for the quality of stones she uses and the amount of time she puts into it!

She is also being so sweet to offer an amazing discount of 20% off to LHB readers with code : jessicafay

Have a great weekend!!

The winner to the Bisjoux giveaway is
I completed all the steps! Thank you for the awesome giveaway!
My instagram: @awhdarling
My FB: Grace Bowles Inman
My Bloglovin username: awhdarling
Email me at lipstickheelsandababy.blogspot@gmail.com to get your jewels!







Pants: JC Penny
Shirt: F21
Ring and Necklace: C/O Violaceous Web
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Old Navy



Follow on Bloglovin

 photo Untitled-1_zps0dac0b03.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment