Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fringe

Hey everyone!!! The past 24 hours have been crazy. My neighbor/girlfriend and I decided that we could make our own paver stone driveway...can't be that hard right??? OMG I AM SO SORE! And we are NOT done!!! After many youtube videos we learned what to do and dug out our base, leveled it, put down fabric, covered it with sand, and started placing the pavers which are about 15 lbs each. Not bad but after 100 and you still have 50 more to go..it is a little exhausting!!! Now, we have to do the polymer sand and we should be done..oh, and what does one do with the mounds of dirt piles they created?? No idea..they are sitting there as of now! haha
Anyways! I am SOOOO obsessed with this new fringe tee..it is lose and flowy so that I feel comfortable all day, but still very trendy!!! I love how the fringe on the shirt goes with the fringe of the necklace!!! It goes together perfect without being too matchy!!!
I chose all bold, glamorous jewelry to dress up the casual outfit..and I loved it!











Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Cuff: C/O Anuja Tolia
Necklace and Ring: C/O Brillare Boutique

Follow on Bloglovin 

 photo Untitled-1_zps0dac0b03.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment