Sunday, April 7, 2013

Be Bold

Well, I made it through my first week in Florida. I absolutely am loving the weather here!!!!!! It is impossible to not be extremely happy with such a bright sunshine!!! I do not get how people can live in rainy states and be happy..the weather determines so much of my mood!!! 

After a day of painting and unpacking we went out to eat for my grandparents last night in Florida. They helped me get all moved in and settled! (This is why my hair is in a do-do not! My apologies)
Nothing completely an outfit like a bold statement piece. Which is why I chose this gorgeous necklace from Alboe. I love how simple yet bold it is!!! Perfect go-to necklace! 

Alboe also has a new program called The Jewelry Box. It is a 3 or 6 month subscription where they send you the latest trending jewelry!!! Such an awesome idea for those of you who do not enjoy shopping!!!! Mention you heard about Alboe from "Braydonsmom" to get 20% off!!!!!






Shirt: JCP
Jean: JBrand
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: C/O Alboe


Follow on Bloglovin

 photo Untitled-1_zps0dac0b03.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment